The Most Common Payment Options for Online Casino PlayersOctober 24, 2018
Once you decide to become a gamer in the iGaming industry, you need to choose the right casino with the best payment options. The next step is to choose the most appropriate payment method depending on your needs. Different casinos offer different methods for depositing and withdrawing money. We have gather information on the available payment options to help you select the most suitable option. We’ll share the most important details.
The most common e-wallets include PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. These payment methods are expected to attract more users in the near future and most casinos in the online gambling world use them to facilitate deposits and withdrawals.
- Skrill – Instant and secure transactions in forty currencies. Users pay a conversion fee of 3.99%.
- PayPal – Worth approximately 100 billion dollars. PayPal users have to pay a certain amount when receiving funds. Most cardholders in the U.S use PayPal
- Neteller – A fast payment option in more than 200 countries.
Credit cards are secure payment methods for online casino players. They are gaining popularity and the rate of 10.2 percent. In 2017, there were over 14 billion credit cards across the world.
The most popular credit cards include:
- Visa –An established brand with 1.97 billion cards. Users pay penalties if they exceed card limits.
- MasterCard –MasterCard is available in over 200 countries, 53 languages, and 150 currencies. Interest rates are relatively high.
- Paysafecard – Over 600,000 sales outlets. The maximum limit per payment is £200.
- Maestro – A common payment method in most casinos. It is used in 100 countries in 13 million shops. Users have to pay monthly fees and charges per transaction.
Bank Transfer, Trustly, and Bitcoin
- Bank Wire Transfer – Billions of wire transfers take place each year. Users have to incur some charges and transactions are not reversible.
- Bitcoin – Bitcoin is a highly volatile cryptocurrency with low charges and no refunds.
- Trustly – Trustly has processed over 10 billion euros although it is a rare payment method. It is popular in the EEA and EU.
Feel free to share your views on these payment options. Are they the best?