High-Variance Online Pokies From NetEntOctober 26, 2018
If you’ve been in the exciting online gaming industry for some time, you are aware of words like roulette, casino, and jackpots. You may not understand their meanings unless you search them online. Luckily, we are here to help you, so there is no need to worry. Today we are talking about variance or volatility. What’s the meaning of high variance? Continue reading to learn more about variance and discover some high-variance online pokies from NetEnt.
Understanding High-Variance Online Slots
In the online gambling world, the word volatility or variance refers to the level of risk associated with a casino game. It helps you understand the frequency of wins and the amount you are likely to win. High variance means high risk and vice versa. In simple terms, the higher the variance the higher your chances of losing. If you prefer high-volatility slots, you need large amounts of money, time, and patience. These slots offer huge prizes, but it may take a relatively long time to win.
Top 5 High-Volatility NetEnt Slots
- Dead or Alive – This western-themed video slot features 9 paylines, Wild West symbols, Multipliers, and Free Spins. You may have a good or bad experience when playing it. For example, you can spin the reels several times without winning but end up winning massive prizes if you land the winning combo.
- Reel Steal – This NetEnt slot comes with Free Spins (15-25), Dynamite scatters, a multiplier (x5), and a jackpot worth 1,500 coins!
- Gonzo’s Quest – Like other high-volatility slots, Gonzo’s Quest can be harsh, but the prizes are massive. This Eldorado-themed slot features state-of-the-art 3D graphics, 20 paylines, a multiplier (x15), stone symbols, and an Avalanche. The Avalanche feature makes the stones fall and break to increase your winning chances.
- Jack and the Beanstalk – This slot gives you a chance to scoop huge prizes. Its incredible features include Walking Wilds, Free Spins, re-spins, and Key symbols.
- Piggy Riches – Piggy Riches features 15 paylines, Free Spins (up to 28), scatters, a multiplier (x6), and a jackpot worth 2,000 coins! Like most NetEnt pokies, you can play it on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Is This a High-Variance or Low-Variance Slot?
Some casinos have a tool that helps players determine whether a slot is a high-volatility or low-volatility slot. Slotty Vegas was the first casino to introduce this tool and many casinos are working hard to do the same. The tool helps you choose bigger wins or more wins depending on what you want. It’s very useful, right?
Have you ever played any of the aforementioned pokies or other high-variance slots? How big was your win? Kindly share your thoughts with us.