G’Day Casino is actually an Australian themed Casino that invites you to a true down under casino experience. The site is packed with a load of slots that promise New Zealand players big thrills and jackpots. Moreover, the Casino welcomes punters from Oceania with a hefty welcome offer up to NZ$500. The welcome bonus is split across the first three deposits as explained in this article.
Say G´Day to this casino offer
New NZ players get a 100% match bonus up to NZ$100 on their first deposit plus 25 bonus spins. The G’Day Casino will double your first deposit up to NZ$100 and they will also toss you 25 free spins on Jungle Spirit or Starburst pokies. For instance, if a player makes their first deposits of NZ$100 they will have NZ$200 to play with alongside the 25 free spins.
- Second Deposit Bonus: New NZ players are treated to a 50% match bonus up to a maximum of NZ$250 on their second deposit. This implies that if you make a second deposit of NZ$100 you will receive an extra NZ$50 to play with.
- Third Deposit Bonus: Upon making the third deposit, players receive a 50% match bonus up to a maximum of NZ$150 plus 25 free spins on hotline or fruit spin pokies. In this case, if a player makes their third deposits of NZ$300 they will have NZ$450 to play with plus the 25 free spins on Hotline and Starburst.
T&C’s for this welcome bonus:
- This welcome offer is valid to new NZ players only.
- The minimum deposit required to claim the bonus is NZ$20 while the minimum withdrawal limit from your cash funds is also NZ$20.
- You can withdraw your cash deposits at any time.
- The bonus funds face a wagering requirement of 35x the value of your cash deposit and bonus funds.
- Games contribute differently to the wagering requirements.
- If you withdraw your deposit, the bonus gets revoked at the same time.
- If you withdraw any of your cash deposit whilst your bonus is still active, the bonus will be revoked and your bonus funds will be removed immediately.
- The maximum bet for any of your bonus funds is limited to NZ$5. Betting any amount higher than this using your bonus funds will lead to the funds being revoked and removed from your account.
- Any unwagered bonus funds will remain unused for a maximum of 30 days after when they will be removed from your account. Unused bonus spins will remain valid for a maximum of ten days after when they’ll be removed.
- Bonus funds can only be withdrawn after you’ve met the wagering requirements. Only cash funds are eligible for withdrawal at any time upon your request.
A great start at this casino
The G’Day Casino is a treat to New Zealand punters looking for a thrilling and rewarding time. The casino features a handful of fun-filled games and before you get to explore its huge portfolio, you’re welcomed with a hefty sign-up bonus cut across your first three deposits. The welcome bonus at G’Day Casino invites New Zealand players to the kangaroo party with treats of up to NZ$500 and 50 bonus spins.