Euro Palace Casino must have earned its name from it’s exotic, luxurious bonuses and game portfolio. The casino has been in existence since 2010 providing punters all around the world a splendid gaming experience. There’s plenty of games and bonuses on offer including a New Player Welcome Bonus of up to a maximum of NZ$600 to get you going. This hefty bonus is spread across the first three deposits as follows:
Euro Palace and the casino welcome package
The generous welcome package at Euro Palace Casino is enticing and will lure many new players to joining the casino. It’s nonetheless essential to go through the terms and conditions which are key to understanding your commitment, earnings and requirements from the new player welcome offer.
The casino offers New players a 100% deposit match bonus up to a maximum of NZ$200 to start their online gaming journey. The casino will offer players a 100% deposit match bonus of up to a maximum of NZ$200 on their second deposit.
Just like the first and second bonuses, New Zealand players get a 100% deposit match bonus up to a maximum of NZ$200 on the third deposit.
Terms and conditions that applies:
- All new players have a maximum of seven days from when they opened an account at Euro Palace Casino to claim their welcome bonus. Thereafter, the welcome bonus will be considered forfeited.
- The bonus will be automatically credited to the new player’s bonus account upon a minimum deposit of NZ$10.
- The welcome offer is only available once per player and cannot be transferred.
- The welcome bonus funds are subject to a min. wagering requirement of 70 x before you can transfer them from your bonus balance to your cash balance.
- You can only withdraw your winnings after you have met the wagering requirement.
- The maximum bet on an active bonus is NZ$8 per round. Any bet higher than this may result in forfeiting your winnings.
- The welcome offer will be forfeited if left unused in your bonus balance for two months or longer from the date the player made the claim.
- If you don’t wish to claim the welcome bonus, you are required to contact the customer support team via email or live chat and request a reverse of the bonus. However, if any wagering requirement on the initial deposit or the associated welcome bonus is on progress, then the welcome bonus may not be removed from your account.
- This bonus expires upon cash in. Any claim made after a cash-in request, whether paid or pending, will deem the bonus void.
A rewarding welcoming offer
Euro Palace Casino is making new NZ players feel at home by offering a sumptuous welcome bonus that will reward your playing time on the site. The operator offers new players a lucrative sign-up bonus that amounts to a maximum of NZ $600. The bonus is equally split across three deposits, which extends the fun and rewards. Nonetheless, the welcome bonus has its fair share of requirements, which are a factor to consider before opting to sign-up at the Euro Palace Casino, or any other casino in that contest.