Casimba Casino is a relatively young casino that has steadily built a reputation over a short span of four years, bragging a selection of games and lucrative promotions like the rewarding Loyalty Program. The gambling site recognizes and rewards players for their loyalty with a lucrative Loyalty Program. The program ensures punters get something back every time they play at Casimba Casino by awarding loyalty points whenever they place wagers. The more you play at the casino, the more loyalty points you can redeem for bonuses in the ‘My Account section.
A Breakdown of Casimba’s Loyalty Program
Casimba Casino awards punters two loyalty points every time they wager NZ$10. The Casimba Loyalty Program gives you a headstart with 500 free loyalty points on your first deposit. It is essential to note that the number of loyalty points you will earn vary depending on the game type. Pokies and Scratchcards will earn you two loyalty points, while Video Poker and Video Poker Sidebet earn you a point for every NZ$10 wagered. Roulette will contribute 0.25 points, while Blackjack will earn you 0.50 loyalty points.
Visit your My Account-page to check your number of Loyalty Points and redeem them in batches of 1000. Use the casino’s easy-to-use ‘My Account’ tool that grants you a NZ$5 Bonus for every 1000 points you redeem.
- One thousand loyalty points equal NZ$5 in Bonus funds.
- Players can only redeem their loyalty points in batches of 1,000.
- The casino allows punters to redeem a maximum of 10,000 loyalty points in a single day.
- The minimum daily amount of loyalty points redeemable is 1,000.
- Check-in your Account Details to find out the total number of loyalty points you have accumulated so far.
- Bonus funds face a 35 times wagering requirement before converting into real money and cashing out.
- Casimba has not set maximum cash out on winnings derived from the bonus funds.
- Players can expect the following loyalty points for each NZ$10 cash or bonus funds wagered:
- Pokies: 2.00 points
- Scratchcards: 2.00 points
- Video Poker and Video Poker Side Bet: 1.00 points
- Bingo: 1.00 points
- Blackjack: 0.5 points
- Roulette: 0.25 points
- Players can redeem their loyalty points once they have collected 1,000 loyalty points equivalent to NZ$5 bonus funds credited to the players’ bonus accounts.
- Only the player mentioned in the player account is eligible to get the relevant rewards of the Loyalty Program. There can be no transfer of any manner between different players and accounts.
A Point for your Loyalty
Casimba Casino is a brand operated by White Hat Gaming Limited, which runs under The Malta Gaming Authority laws. The site has a lot to offer, including a welcoming New Player bonus, an array of promotions, and a rewarding loyalty program. Punters at Casimba are rewarded for their loyalty through a simple program that offers them NZ$5 for 1,000 loyalty points. Punters can track their loyalty progress in the Loyalty page that quotes the loyalty points totals for promotions and rewards.