Platinum Play Casino rolls out the red carpet for new Kiwi punters with a very lucrative welcoming package that amounts to an NZ$800 deposit bonus which is cut across three deposits. This welcome offer is only open to first-time players at Platinum Play who open their first real money account at the casino. The hefty welcome bonus is broken down as illustrated below:
- First deposit: the first deposit at Platinum Play Casino earns Kiwi punters a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$400.
- Second deposit: Platinum Play offers you a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$200 on your second deposit.
- Third deposit: your third deposit at Platinum Play provides you with a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$200.
Nonetheless, the welcome package at Platinum Play Casino comes with its fair share of conditions.
- New players have a maximum of 7 days since opening an account at Platinum Play Casino to claim their welcome package after which the bonus becomes forfeited if left unclaimed.
- New players will automatically get the Welcome bonus upon a minimum deposit of NZ$10.
- This sign-up offer is only available once per player so even if you open multiple accounts you will not receive the sign-up offer on each account.
- The welcome offer carries a minimum wagering requirement of 70x before you can transfer your winnings from your bonus to your cash balance.
- You can withdraw your winnings after completing the playthrough requirements.
- This bonus offer becomes void after a withdrawal has been requested. Any claim made to this offer after a withdrawal request, regardless it’s pending or paid, will depict the bonus void.
- You are limited to withdrawing a maximum value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any exceeding balance will be forfeited.
- If you don’t wish to play through the Sign-up Bonus credited into your account then you are entitled to request the casino to remove the offer from your account without any playthrough requirements. However, you’ll need to contact customer support via email or live chat but if any wagering has taken place then the sign-up bonus may not be removed from your account until the wagering requirement associated with that bonus has been met.
- If the welcome offer remains unused in the bonus balance for 2 months or longer from when the bonus was claimed, the bonus will be forfeited.
- The maximum bet you can place during an active bonus playthrough is NZ$8 per round and NZ$0.50 per line. Failure to comply with this condition may lead to forfeiting any winnings.
Platinum Play Casino is one welcoming operator that treats New Zealand punters to a warm and welcoming offer for signing up an account at the casino. Online gamers from Oceania can expect up to NZ$800 in the welcome package and the hefty bonus can be claimed across three deposits. This offer alone has seen Platinum Play bag a huge Kiwi following and more bonuses await you after playing through your new player bonus. Find other great casino bonuses here.