NetEnt Casino Software Provider
Founded in 1996, NetEnt is one of the leading providers of online gaming solutions to some of the best online casinos you’ll find in today’s online casino industry. The company’s success is attributed to a talented team of game developers and specialists who are capable of delivering state-of-the-art digital casino solutions including exciting games with incredible features. Most pokie fans have come across pokies from this developer. NetEnt’s pokie games feature different types of themes, beautiful graphics, a wide range of paylines, and special features such as free spins and bonus rounds.
Award Winning Game Developer
As one of the most popular online casino software providers, NetEnt has managed to capture the attention of various stakeholders in the online gaming industry. For that reason, the developer has received a number of awards including the following:
- 2010-2012 EGR Awards – Innovation in RNG Casino Software 2010-2012 and Innovation in Slot Provision 2012 award.
- EGR Awards 2013 – NetEnt won three awards; Innovation in Slot Provision, Mobile Supplier of the Year, and Slot Provider of the Year.
- IGA Awards 2014 – Participated at the IGA awards for the first time and won the Innovator of the Year award.
- EGR Awards 2014 – NetEnt scooped three industry honors; Slot Provider of the Year, RNG Casino Supplier of the Year, and Mobile Provider of the Year.
- Global Gaming Awards 2014 – Honor for Digital Innovation of the Year.
- EGR Awards 2015 – Slot Provider of the Year, Mobile Supplier of the Year, and Innovation in Mobile.
- EGR Awards 2016 – Innovation in Slot Provision, Innovation in Mobile, the EGR RNG Casino Supplier.
- EGR Awards 2017 – EGR Innovation in RNG Casino Software, EGR RNG Casino Supplier, and EGR Mobile Supplier.
- EGR Nordics 2018 – Casino Platform Supplier award.
- Global Gaming Awards London 2018 – Online Casino Supplier of the Year.
- EGR Awards 2018 – EGR Innovation in Mobile award.
- EGR Italy Awards 2018 – EGR Casino Content Supplier and EGR Software Supplier awards.
- International Gaming Awards 2019 – Mobile Product of the Year 2019.
- Global Gaming Awards London 2019 – The pokie game Jumanji won Casino Product of the Year 2019.
- EGR Nordics Awards 2019 – Casino Platform Supplier.
NetEnt Responsible Gaming Features
NetEnt wants every online casino player to have a great gaming experience when playing NetEnt games. One way to achieve this goal is to make sure that players have fun and play for the right reasons. The company promotes responsible gaming in different ways. NetEnt’s customers have access to the tools needed to ensure the play responsibly. In addition, NetEnt only encourages players who have reached the right age limit to play. The legal age limit is 21+ for New Jersey and 18+ for players from other parts of the world.
To support research that aims to prevent and treat problem gambling, NetEnt offers financial support to the international organization Gambling Therapy and GambleAware in the United Kingdom. Also, the developer has various tools for player protection including self-exclusion, play limits, reality checks, game speed settings, and time displays during gameplay.
Licensing, Security, and Fairness
NetEnt wants you to play casino games in a safe and fair gaming environment. The developer’s games use Random Number Generators (RNGs) to ensure arbitrary outcomes. The games are also tested by independent auditors to make sure they meet the necessary regulations with regard to safety, player protection, online security, and fairness. NetEnt’s current accredited test facilities (ATFs) include eCOGRA, Gaming Laboratories International, iTech Labs, and Technical Services Bureau. NetEnt has also acquired the necessary gaming licenses from the industry’s reputable license issuers.
NetEnt Casinos and Games
Over the years, NetEnt has partnered with many trustworthy online casino operators to entertain online casino players. Today, there are more than 200 prominent online casinos powered by NetEnt. The company’s customers include 888 Casino, Casumo, Mr Green, LeoVegas Casino, Casino Euro, Vera & John, William Hill, Golden Nugget Casino, Bet365, Betfair, Betsson, Comeon, Betsafe, Ladbrokes, Danske Spil, Unibet, Sky Vegas, PokerStars, and Bet Victor among others. Players who play at NetEnt-powered casinos have access to hundreds of exciting casino games.
NetEnt caters for the online pokie market by offering different types of themed pokies with stunning graphics and amazing features. Some of the provider’s most popular pokies include Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Jumanji, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Asgardian Stones, Divine Fortune, Berryburst MAX, Guns N’ Rosses, Jack and the Beanstalk, Fruit Spin, Mega Fortune, Planet of the Apes, The Invisible Man, Twin Spin Deluxe, Dead or Alive, Warlords, Spinata Grande, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Dracula, Jimi Hendrix and many more. Players can also expect new games on a regular basis.
NetEnt serves many renowned clients and understands that these clients need to enter new markets. Growth is an important factor for any business to succeed. With this fact in mind, NetEnt is always expanding so the company’s clients can also grow. One of the key factors that have contributed to the developer’s continuous growth is the establishment of good relationships with local regulators in various jurisdictions. This is a great way to stay ahead of other casino software providers in the highly competitive online gaming industry. Today, no supplier has managed to reach more regulated markets than NetEnt,
NetEnt has managed to enter the following regulated markets:
- Italy – In 2011, NetEnt entered the regulated Italian market and was among the first casino software providers to enter the market.
- Denmark – In 2012, NetEnt adapted their systems to enter the regulated market in Denmark.
- Spain –NetEnt entered the regulated market in Spain in 2015.
- The provider followed up with other regulated markets in the UK, Romania, New Jersey, Czech Republic, and Portugal.
- Recently, NetEnt was granted a license in Pennsylvania by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB).
- Other key jurisdictions include Malta, Alderney, Belgium, Gibraltar, and British Columbia.
NetEnt License Information
NetEnt has acquired licenses from the following regulators:
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) – The gambling industry in Alderney is regulated by the AGCC which authorizes gambling transactions and operational management of gambling platforms.
- Belgium Gaming Commission (Kansspelcommissie) – NetEnt Malta holds a supplier license from the Belgium Gaming Commission.
- Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (British Columbia) – This regulator has issued NetEnt Americas LLC with a Class B Suppliers licence.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (GGC) – The GGC is responsible for the casino operating license held by NetEnt Gibraltar Ltd.
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) – NetEnt Malta Ltd has a Critical Gaming Supply licence from the MGA.
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) – This regulator has allowed NetEnt to conduct internet gaming related business transactions in New Jersey.
- Oficiul Național pentru Jocuri de Noroc (ONJN) – Romania’s ONJN issued NetEnt with a Second Class License to produce and distribute software for games of chance.
- La Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ) – Spain’s DGOJ granted NetEnt a Singular License for pokies and a General License for other games.
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) – NetEnt holds a Remote Software Licence and Remote Casino Licenses from the UKGC.
NetEnt wants players who have reached the legal age limit to have lots of fun when playing NetEnt casino games at online casinos. Unfortunately, some players have a problem with this type of entertainment because they worry about what happens to their information. According to the developer, NetEnt systems process over 71 million transactions per day. However, NetEnt is a B2B supplier with no customer support or direct contact with players.
When you play NetEnt games at an online casino site, the casino stores your information and should help you if you need help and respond to game-related queries. So, if you don’t feel secure enough, the developer’s advice is to get in touch with the casino’s customer service representatives. They can help you find and use the appropriate player protection tools and self-exclusion programs. Some of them will direct you to external tools such as Gambling Therapy and Gamcare where you’ll find useful resources if you are experiencing problem gambling and would like to quit.
If you think you are at risk because you can’t control your gambling activity, NetEnt advises you to use content filtering software such as bet protection software and child protection software. Bet blocking software such as Betfilter, OptenetPC, and Gamblock prevent access to gambling sites. If you think your children are at risk, NetEnt advises you to use child protection software to block games. Some of the best options in this area include Net Nanny, Content Watch, K9 Web Protection, and Cyber Patrol.
NetEnt also encourages players who want to assess their gambling activity to use self-assessment tools. In addition, the developer provides a list of some helpful helplines for players who need help. Clearly, the people at NetEnt care about your safety as a player. So, each time you visit an online gambling site to play NetEnt casino games, you know that the developer wants you to be safe although it’s each casino’s responsibility to provide maximum protection.
NetEnt Helps Clients Execute Successful Commercial Launches
When it comes to commercial launches, NetEnt promises to help clients have a successful commercial launch. The developer wants every client to operate in a completely compliant fashion. For that reason, the NetEnt team will work closely with clients to help each client meet the necessary requirements during launches.