Microgaming software developer’s gaming portfolio brags some of the most popular names in the industry. The leading provider is set to deliver a little bit of everything this month with Gothic Horror, Pirate Adventures, and Egyptian mythology-inspired titles among the pokies in the exciting lineup. Additionally, the pokies releases come with unique, lucrative features like free spins, firepot jackpots, expanding reels, respins, and more. Microgaming strives to partner with upcoming studios in the game, which keeps the developer’s portfolio fresh and diverse.
Play the best April games on top 3 casinos
Microgaming’s April Pokies Lineup
April has been a busy month for Microgaming, which has dedicated a pokie marathon with a range of different titles released and more to come. The developer kicked off the month with the the following Pokies Lineup.
- Gold Collector from All41Studios that hit online shelves on the 6th of April. The game offers one of five progressive jackpots and a lucrative HyperHold feature. It boasts stunning cartoon graphics with symbols, including pickaxes, shovels, and TNTs.
- Second, on the list is the Queen of Alexandra WowPot that wowed pokie fans on 13th April. The game is a Microgaming release in conjunction with Neon Valley Studios that whisk punters to Ancient Egypt, where they could find treasures from a prize pool of over NZ$15 million.
- Book of King Arthur is another release worth mentioning that hits center stage on the 20th of April, courtesy of JustForTheWin. You can expect Expanding Wilds, Boosters, Jackpot Wheel, a Round Table, among other features, as they join King Arthurs in his quest to unearth the Avalon Riches.
- Buck Stakes Entertainment, the latest inclusion to Microgaming’s independent studios, releases the 8 Golden Skulls of Holly Roger Megaways on the 22nd of April. The pirate-themed pokie boasts the Megaways mechanic from Big Time Gaming that provides between 64 to 117,649 winning ways. Moreover, punters get a chance to win a whopping 1,900 times their stake using the Firepot Jackpot scatter feature. You’ll also land a few unique features on the game like Rolling Reels, Mystery Symbols, Free Spins, and a Multiplier Bonus.
- Pokie fans who prefer a little glitz on the reels will love the gemstone-themed 9 Blazing Diamonds pokie tagged to be released on 27th April by SpinPlay Games. The game boasts superb gameplay and rewarding features like the Blazing Wheel Feature that offers punters instant cash prizes or free spins with a 4x multiplier attached to both.
- Egyptian Tombs by Snowborn Games finalizes the pokie lineup, with its release scheduled on 29th April. The pokie an Egyptian theme that takes punters on a thrilling adventure as they go through ancient tombs searching for treasure.
Games worth a Mention
There are more titles from Microgaming to expect this month worth mentioning. First up is the Slots O’Luck by Inspired that launched on the 6th of April, followed by the Robbin’ Robin pokie by Iron Dog Studio released on the 7th of April. The 12th of April saw two pokies arrive, the Hold’em Poker 2 courtesy of Microgaming and the Pokie Inferno Gladiator by Gong Gaming Technologies. Rabcat’s Anna Van Helsing Monster Huntress arrived on the 15th, followed by the Triple Bar 96 and Triple Bar 98 by 1×2 Gaming, responsible for the Phoenix Inferno set to be unveiled on the 21st.