The first thing you see when you create a new online casino account is the casino’s welcome bonus.
Online casinos offer welcome bonuses to give players a chance to win and encourage them to come back.
However, are casino welcome bonuses beneficial?
Will You Get Paid?
The big question is will you get paid if you claim a casino’s welcome bonus?
There is no need to claim a welcome bonus if you won’t get paid.
The best strategy is to read casino reviews to know the casino’s reputation.
The better the casino the better the bonus.
Benefits of Casino Welcome Bonuses
- More Play Time – One of the key benefits of casino welcome bonuses is that they give players more play time.
- Also, welcome bonuses increase bankrolls because they are usually larger than other bonuses.
- Turning Possible Losses into Wins – We’ve all chased losses and lost everything while playing at online casinos.
- Sometimes it’s not about playing your cards well.
- A deposit bonus can bring you back to the top if you’ve been chasing losses.
Drawbacks of Welcome Bonuses
- Wagering Requirements – Almost all casinos offer welcome bonuses with certain wagering requirements because they don’t want to lose money to their new players.
- For example, if the wagering requirement for a bonus of $20 is 30x, you won’t be able to cash out unless you place bets worth $600.
- Casinos impose such requirements to keep players playing, which increases the risk of losing.
- Win Limits – Many welcome bonuses at online casinos don’t have win limits.
- However, your win amount is likely to be limited if you claim free bonuses or bonuses of at least 300%.
You can get welcome bonuses upon depositing for the first time or by entering a promo code.
Either way, you should act with caution. Contact the support team before making a deposit if you need clarification.
Feel free to share your thoughts on welcome bonuses with us.