Playtech Casino Software Developer
In 1999, entrepreneurs from the software engineering, casino, and multimedia industries came together and founded Playtech in Tartu, Estonia. Since then, Playtech has been a leading provider of high-quality online gaming software. The continual development of quality content and gaming products has contributed to the company’s success over the years. Most seasoned online casino fans have come across some of the greatest online casino games from the developer. Playtech’s catalog of online gaming applications includes video pokies, poker, sports betting, bingo, and live casino games. The company’s product suite can be fully integrated into a complete cross-platform allowing players to access online, mobile, server-based, and broadcast gaming terminals via one account.
Playtech aims to offer the best-of-breed gaming products and services to its partners across all platforms, remove technology barriers for customers, and keep customers at the forefront of innovation. The company is always ready to communicate, listen, and collaborate with its partners including the world’s most famous brands to deliver the best technology. Playtech’s strategy is a combination of various objectives such as supporting organic grown, increasing product and service capabilities, attracting new licensees, improving the quality of earnings, and capitalizing on acquisitions. The developer has 5,000 employees, offices in 17 countries, and 140 global licenses. In addition, Playtech has managed to reach 20 regulated jurisdictions.
Playtech’s Key Events
- December 31, 1999 – Founded in Tartu, Estonia.
- 2001 – First casino launch.
- 2004 – Founded iPoker, the world’s largest poker network.
- 2006 – Playtech began trading on the London Stock Exchange and acquired poker network provider e-marketing.
- 2008 – An agreement with the first Italian licensee and William Hill in the UK.
- 2009 – Playtech entered the regulated Spanish market and acquired Gaming Technology Solutions.
- 2010 – Playtech launched online gaming with Finnish state operator RAY and acquired Virtue Fusion Ltd.
- 2014 – Playtech revolutionized the cross-channel gaming experience by showcasing its first multi-channel product Coral Connect, which led to the establishment of Playtech ONE (complete Omni-channel solution).
- 2015 – Playtech ONE is launched worldwide.
- 2016 – The number of Coral Connect customers reached 492,000. Playtech also acquired Quickspin and other leading companies.
- 2017 – Playtech acquired Eyecon, a specialist provider of over 70 online pokies. Also, Playtech announced its multi-year branded games content deal with Warner Bros.
Modern-day consumers play in a real-time environment without restrictions. For that reason, Playtech wants players to have a great gaming experience regardless of the content, where they play, and when they play. In addition, the company wants you to play any game on any device using a single account and a single wallet anywhere at any given moment. Playtech ONE solution has made this possible.
Online Casino Portfolio
Playtech boats one of the most extensive casino game portfolios in the online gaming industry. If you love video pokies, you can expect state-of-the-art pokie games with 3D graphics, stunning animations, nice music, thrilling features, and all types of themes. Online pokie fans have access to original content, film-themed titles, premium branded titles and many more. Some of the developer’s most popular online pokies include Age of Gods, Pink Panther 2, Football Rules, Jackpot Giant, Wild Games, Sunset Beach, Sherlock Mystery, Tennis Stars, Beach Life, American Dad, Man of Steel, Superman 2, and Gladiator.
Playtech Wins Awards
- Gaming Intelligence 2019 Awards – Supplier Innovation Award, Poker Supplier of the Year, and Bingo Supplier of the Year.
- Romania's Casino Life and Business Awards 2018 – Best Live Studio and Best Technology.
- Top B2B prize at the 2nd annual Malta iGaming Excellence Awards (MIGEA) 2018.
- EGR Italy Awards 2018 - Casino Platform Supplier Award.
- EGR B2B Awards – Poker Software Award and Platform of the Year.
- Global Gaming Awards 2016 – Best Digital Industry Supplier.
- 2010 – International Company of the Year.